Well, the right size for your new board really depends on many details including but not limited to:
- your own skill level. Usually, the higher the skill the smaller the board.
- your weight. Lighter riders need smaller boards.
- your preferred riding conditions.For example, do you prefer wave, flat water or light wind conditions.
- the sizes of your kites. Bigger kites often need smaller boards.
- where you plan to ride. For example, inland lakes and/or oceans
- preferred riding style (freerider, freestyle etc)
- sharing the board with someone else (ie girlfriend, spouse)
So you see, this is not an easy thing to answer. Kindly contact your local CORE retailer to select the best board for you.